FileSalvage is an extremely powerful Macintosh application for exploring and recovering deleted files from a drive or volume. FileSalvage is designed to restore files that have:
- been accidentally deleted.
- become unreadable due to media faults.
- been stored on a drive before it was re-initialized/formatted.
Use FileSalvage to recover your lost files, music libraries, iPhoto collections, and to rescue data that has been lost. Updated to support OS X Yosemite (supports Mac OS X 10.7 and higher). Available ONLY by Download!
FileSalvage is device and file system independent, more...
- Fully compatible with OS X Yosemite.
- Up to 5X faster in data scanning.
- Apple native Quicklook for faster previews.
- Allows previewing of files during scan.
- Adobe Lightbox, SONY RAW, Leica RAW, Panasonic RAW, Pentax RAW, Capture One IIQ, FLAC, and Olympus DS2 formats now supported.
- OS X 10.7 or later