is a layout editor for the Scalextrix slot car racing system. The un-registered version is fully functional but is limited to 30 sections per layout.
- create your own bank of track sections using descriptions or Scalextric codes
- All sport and currently available classic track included, with conversion between the two properly handled
- draggable section-type bins with number available indicator
- colour-coded lanes respond to any cross-over sections
- change the direction of curves and side-swipes
- create bridges
- drag and drop or centre the whole track
- rotate layout through 90 degrees more...
Version 1.3.1: The C8202 section was wrongly configured with the angle 22.5 deg. (Thanks to Franco in Italy for spotting this). To pick up the corrected angle of 45 deg you will need to remove the existing C8202 from your section collection and then add it back.The scale slider was not working in version 1.3, this is now fixed
Mac OS X 10.3.9. or later