ProgBar is a freeware background application for AppleScripters. It allows a scripter to display a progress bar for user feedback while a script is running. Very useful for displaying file and/or folders names when recursing through scripted file processes, that sort of thing. This little goody was inspired by my buddy Ray Robertson at Scripting Matters.
- Added rounded aluminum window style.
- Added 'mini' window style.
- Cleaned up and streamlined code in example script and pre-built subroutines.
- Added 'fadeIn' , 'fadeOut', 'startProgBar', 'barberPole' and 'killBarberPole' subroutines to example script.
- Â Standardized 'command' names, making them all one-word with capitalization to indicate words. Additionally, object more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.2 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software