Some key features include:
- Position your numbers visually (WYSIWYG) on the page
- Have as many numbers on a page as you want
- Rotate your numbers 0, 90, 180 or 270 degrees to allow horizontal and vertical text.
- Multiple text styles
- Include a background image for each page in nearly any graphic file format you choose
- The filename of the background image will be displayed below the page layout view in the main window.
- Check Digits can be calculated and added to the end of each number printed. (methods include MOD7, MOD9, MOD10, MOD11 with a variety of configurations) This can be configured in the Text Settings.
- The Pad with Zeroes setting has been removed and replaced with a Mask which is more...