- X11 programs can be launched via the Finder or Dock
- documents can be opened directly in X11 programs via double-clicking or drag and drop
- URLs can be forwarded from Mac apps to X11 programs
- X11 automatically gets launched if it is not already open
- XDroplet launchers may now be associated with particular types of documents and URLs.
- Added administrator password mode to query file permissions and request an administrator password if required for viewing or editing the files.
- Added option for XDroplets to remain running until the program they launched quits.
- Updated icons for existing launchers and more...
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
- X11 environment (Apple X11, XDarwin, or OroborOSX)
- X11 programs (installed manually or via Fink or MacPorts)