Seashore is an open source image editor for Cocoa. It features gradients, textures and anti-aliasing for both text and brush strokes. It supports multiple layers and alpha channel editing. It is based around the GIMP's technology and uses the same native file format.
- Corrected an issue where color spaces were not always respected.
- Fixed an issue where some plugins would crash or not respect alpha transparency.
- Fixed a problem where certain files (such as PDF) could not be opened.
- Worked around a problem where certain color pickers would cause Seashore to crash at startup.
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software