FeedTicker is a simple RSS news reader that scrolls entries across your desktop like tickertape. It's great for news feeds that are constantly updated. It will make your Mac into a dead-sexy information nexus or realize your dreams of turning your monitor into CNN Headline News.
- Polls news feeds every half hour and scrolls the news across your screen whenever there is a change. Alternatively you can set FeedTicker to loop the entries so you have a constant supply of news.
- A click on a news entry will open the link in your default browser.
- A control-click or right-click on a news entry will more...
- FeedTicker is now a Universal Binary.
- Empty feed titles will no longer cause Feedticker to lock up.
- Feeds with multi-lined titles (like Yahoo News) no longer render oddly.
- A bug in title's hashing function will no longer cause crashes for 10.3 users.
- Fix for users having problems dragging to a left monitor.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.3 or later
*Previously available here
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software