iList Studio... Are you new to databases? iList Data 3 (lakewoodstudios.com) supports nearly all of the single-user features of iList Studio and is designed for personal use at home, school, and work.
Introducing iList Studio 3, by far the most powerful, low cost, multi-user database software for the Mac.
Powered by MySQL, iList Studio is built on the same engine that powers iList Data, our personal database software. iList Studio supports all of the single-user features of iList Data, but also creates and administers MySQL databases, making it ideal for collaborative research, workgroups, and Web more...
- known issue: on some Macs, it is necessary to position the Image Palette window near the top- left quadrant of the display in order to display images properly. We continue to look for solutions to this issue.
- fixed the tabbing order in the Edit Record window
- removed the thumbnail palette
- improved the display of JPEGs in the Record List window
- minor fixes and interface enhancements