- User-definable hotkey opens Gmail inbox in browser.
- Choose "Check now; to check for new messages at any time.
- Choose "Open inbox" to open Gmail in your browser.
- Choose "New message" to compose a new message in Gmail.
- See labels and their unread count. Open labels in the browser.
- Move the mouse over the menubar icon to see current account usage.
- Use Gmail as your default application for writing messages.
- Auto-checks for newer version.
- Supported more...
- fixed display issue with labels containing non-ascii characters
- fixed memory leaks
- updated version of Growl
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Gmail account with IMAP enabled