Applimizer is a utility that optimizes certain applications, making them run faster and with less memory. You can save over 70% in wasted file space in applications like iCal and iPhoto. It can:
- Remove un-wanted language localization files.
- Optimize embedded HTML and string files.
- New: support for the optimization of cascading style sheets (CSS) as part of the HTML optimization algorithms.
- Re-designed and improved the user-interface optimization algorithm.
- Minor improvements for special HTML and user-interface files. Only selected applications will benefit from this.
- Modified the preview handling of options. Unregistered users more...
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later