Any graphic -- weather maps, stock charts, webcams -- can be presented outside the browser as versatile, simple, pictures on your desktop, and you control the size and location of the images and how often they automatically update. The best part is that all you need to do to get started is "drag and drop".
- Adjustable picture window transparency
- User-defined labels for each picture window
- Support for Google Chrome browser
- Manual URL addition
- Automatic full-screen zooms
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later