syncOtunes synchronizes two iTunes playlist libraries together. It does this by:
- select the iTunes library file from your first Mac.
- open the iTunes library of your second Mac through a network share.
- syncOtunes compares the songlistes and creates a folder for each of your Mac's containing the missing song files.
- open iTunes and drag that folder into the iTunes window. iTunes will import your songs, and you're done.
- statistics display
- sample song play
- applescript with delete option
- enhanced prefs
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later
- iTunes 4.x.
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software