SonicMood relieves stress by generating ambient music.
Is life stressing you out? Do you need to relax or block out that annoying babble from the next cubicle? Maybe you're just having a hard time falling asleep? Wouldn't it be nice to be in a garden, listening to the flow of water just a trickle away, the hum of crickets, a bird that creates melodies in the distance? Now at last you can with SonicMood! Each "Mood" is a blend of polyphonic stereo instrumentals with pleasing harmonies combined with the sounds of nature. Moods have a mellowing effect, the gentle sounds lying just below your consciousness. SonicMood more...
- Compatible with OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Now using the Cocoa frameworks (Intel only) for one version of SonicMood. The "Universal" version using the Carbon frameworks is also available and supported.
- Changed the version update code so SonicMood downloads the update that's the same "type" as the version that's running. So if the carbon version is running, it downloads more...
- OS X 10.6.8 or later (compatible with Mavericks, OS X 10.9)
- Soundflower (see Help for details) for recording digital output