CalcAssist is a powerful, multifunctional calculator, designed for the everyday use, as well as amateur scientific work.
CalcAssist gives you the ability to calculate determinants of virtually any size, limited only by computing power. Included is a quite flexible interest (simple as well as compound) calculator, as well as an 'analyzer' for common 3-dimensional objects, using Euclidian geometry.With CalcAssist one can even draw the 2-D cartesian version of a function, as well as a graph defined by custom points entered by the user.
- Added ability to save functions, graphical graph points and determinants to text files.
- Fixed a bug where Graph points would not appear if on limits.
- Graphical graphs and functions are now drawn faster.
- Functions are now defined using the REALbasic native syntax.
- Completely changed the algorithm for drawing grid lines.
- Lines now drawn more accurately on screen.
- Changed the way more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.1 or later
*Previously available here