- DropUZ2 -- Compresses any files to .uz2 format. This is for game server admins who are setting up compressed redirected downloads.
- DropUZ2Expander -- Expands .uz2 files.
- CacheOut -- View or clean your Cache folder. You can install files to your game (.app bundle or home directory), or simply extract files to an outside folder. Will also repair bad or outdated cache.ini files. Installations to the .app bundle can be color-labeled by the finder. There are two modes, Automatic or Manual. In manual mode, you can confirm or more...
- Benchmarking apps updated to include all LCD widescreen resolutions, enabling of shadow rendering (available in UT2004 3369.2 and later), and enabling/disabling of sound and graphics.
- DropInstaller also fixed, and will now install ucl and upl files.
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later
- Unreal Tournament 2004 for Mac (retail)