DOSBox is a DOS-emulator that uses the SDL-library which makes DOSBox very easy to port to different platforms. DOSBox has already been ported to many different platforms, such as Windows, BeOS, Linux, Mac OS X.
DOSBox also emulates CPU:286/386 realmode/protected mode, Directory FileSystem/XMS/EMS, Tandy/Hercules/CGA/EGA/VGA/VESA graphics, a SoundBlaster/Gravis Ultra Sound card for excellent sound compatibility with older games.
You can "re-live" the good old days with the help of DOSBox, it can run plenty of the old classics that don't run on your new computer.
- Special OS X Version
- built against SDL 1.2.15 which fixes going fullscreen on OS X 10.7 and newer
- includes DOSBox revisions
- 3689: Fix startup detection of numlock and capslock.
- 3694: Update CALLBACK_Idle to use the callback offset. Fixes memory corruption.
- 3776: Fix bug 3477126. Don't put junk chars in the title bar. Mac OS X will more...
- OS X 10.3 or later