Laughing Man is an application for monitoring webpage changes. It uses a Web servers last modified date if available, otherwise it generates a hash number based on the contents of the page
Laughing Man explores data storage methods and a framework for supporting multiple storage methods in an application. The applications name is taken from a character in the "Ghost in the Shell - Stand Alone Complex" series.
Laughing Man is written in Java and the source is available under GPL.
- Save bookmark name bug fixed
- Rearranged some display logic
- Bug fix for space bar cycling of changed sites logic
- About box defancified
- Readme now in html format
- Force hash code check box bug fixed
- Mac OS X 10.3 or later