Laughing Man explores data storage methods and a framework for supporting multiple storage methods in an application. The applications name is taken from a character in the "Ghost in the Shell - Stand Alone Complex" series.
Laughing Man is written in Java and the source is available under GPL.
- Save bookmark name bug fixed
- Rearranged some display logic
- Bug fix for space bar cycling of changed sites logic
- About box defancified
- Readme now in html format
- Force hash code check box bug fixed