Print It! allows you to print any section of the screen that you can see. Features include:
- Print It! lets users instantly select and print anything they can see on their monitors -- even if it's not normally selectable -- and this includes any combination of text, pictures, and graphics -- literally, anything.
- Print It! is a system-wide enhancement to OS X that runs in the background; there's no interface to have to learn or to get in the way.
- A simple system-wide hotkey instantly invokes Print It!'s ability to select and print anything on users' displays.
- A simple system-wide keyboard shortcut more...
- Print It!'s Auto-Scaling Guide now also works for the Landscape mode.
- A new preference item has been added that enables you to set the default display for the Auto-Scaling Guide to show values for either the Portrait or the Landscape mode.
- The visual and audio feedback/alerts now can be set to work for either the Portrait or the Landscape mode.