CoLocalizer Pro is a professional quantitative colocalization analysis software used to obtain new and objective information about proteins and nucleic acids visualized using fluorescence techniques. It combines the power of its unique background correction tools with implementation of the already established algorithms to estimate colocalization quantitatively. CoLocalizer Pro software is used by the leading scientific laboratories worldwide and has become a de facto standard in this field of research.
- Works with images obtained by all major brands of confocal microscopes. more...
- Added Gatekeeper support.
- Added support for Retina graphics.
- Added support for saving modified, split, and exported images in PNG format.
- When the app is in the full screen view, the Escape key returns it to the standard view.
- When splitting images according to the channels, split images are now saved to a folder.
- Improved layout and more...
- OS X 10.6.6 or later