CoLocalizer Pro is a professional quantitative colocalization analysis software used to obtain new and objective information about proteins and nucleic acids visualized using fluorescence techniques. It combines the power of its unique background correction tools with implementation of the already established algorithms to estimate colocalization quantitatively. CoLocalizer Pro software is used by the leading scientific laboratories worldwide and has become a de facto standard in this field of research.
- Views fluorescence microscopy images with colocalization at different more...
- Rewritten from the ground up to leverage latest programming tools and technologies.
- Stacks: it is now possible to open stacks of images and perform calculations on them.
- USB digital microscopes compatibility: users can connect their Macs to the microscope camera, import images, and analyze them right in CoLocalizer.
- Added Autosave and Versions more...
- OS X 10.9.5 or later