- a unicode editor to write your LaTeX source files (syntax highlighting, undo-redo, search-replace, ...)
- the principal LaTex tags can be inserted directly with the "LaTeX", "Math" and "Greek" menus
- 370 mathematical symbols can be inserted in just one click
- wizards to generate code ('Quick document', 'Quick letter', tabular, tabbing and array environments)
- LaTeX-related programs can be launched via the "Tools" menu
- the standard more...
- a visual diff view has been added to the "source viewer" (differences between the current files loaded in the editor and in the "source viewer") based on jsdifflib from Chas Emerick (BSD license)
- when a command fails, the command is now displayed with the error message "Could not start the command"
- an "reload all documents from file" option has been added to more...
- OS X 10.7 or later