Object Report Manager automates the creation of object reports for PowerSchool. It is not a graphical report generator, rather, it mimics the normal object definition screens that you see in PowerSchool. Once all of your definitions have been entered, you can then export and XML file formated and ready to be imported into PowerSchool. It is powered by FileMaker Pro and is available in runtime versions for Mac OS 9, Mac OS X, and Windows. It is also available in the full FileMaker Pro source.
- Added Transcript List objects
- Added list views for each type of object (except Transcript List)
- Added new object description to "View Objects" and "Export Report Template" screens
- Added prompt to force you to name new Reports
- Added Delete Report option
- Added automatic entries for Report Setup fields--Created, PS Version, and Author.
- Upon creation of new report, the more...
RequirementsMac OS 9.0 or later, PowerSchool.
*Previously available here
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software