ImageJ is a public domain Java image-viewing and -processing program. It runs either as an online applet or as a downloadable application, on any computer with a Java 1.6 or later virtual machine, and can provide image analytics and basic editing functions.
- Pinch to zoom works on Windows 8 tablets and touch screen laptops.
- Mouse wheel scrolling is faster on Windows.
- Improved script-mode recording of commands in the Edit>Selection submenu.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Analyze>Tools>Save XY Coordinates command to not work with NaN backgrounds.
- Fixed a bug in the TiffDecoder more...
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Java 1.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software