IPSecuritas is an IPSec client with graphical user interface that allows easy setup of secure VPN connections over the internet. IPSec is an official standard of the Internet Engineering Task Force and has been widely adopted by router and firewall manufacturers.
- Support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Removed 512-bit key size in certification request sheet (key size not considered secure anymore)
- Bugfix: authentication of more than one connection works now
- Bugfix: importing private keys PEM files works now
- Bugfix: kernel extension does not leak memory anymore when unloading
- Various small/cosmetic bug fixes
- OS X 10.7 or later