LoginWindow Manager can be used to manage several hidden features of the loginwindow application. These features include:
- Disabling the restart and shutdown buttons on the login screen (ok, this feature isn't hidden, but belongs to this group anyway)
- Hide local users in the list of users at the login screen
- Hide administrator users at the list of users at the login screen
- Include network users in the list of users at the login screen (applicable only in conjunction with MCX)
- Show the "Other..." user at the loginwindow screen
- Disable the logout, restart, and shutdown items more...
Version 2.0.2: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.2 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software