- X24uL_Highlight(SearchString; Text) finds all occurrences of SearchString in Text and highlights them with color and/or style as defined in Preferences. All previous formatting of Text remains unchanged.
- X24uL_SolidColor(Red; Green; Blue) generates a single pixel GIF image, which has the color specified by the Red, Green and Blue values. This image can be placed directly into a container field via the plug-in.
- Full featured shareware product with open-source functions
- Universal Binary - runs natively on both PowerPC and Intel based Macs
- Works with FileMaker 7.0, 8.0 and 8.5
- Draws color rectangles in container based on numeric data (paid)
- Genarates images from FileMaker calculations (paid)
- Retrieves color information from a picture (paid)
- Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later
- FileMaker Pro 7.0 or later
- Metrowerks CodeWarrior 8.3 and FileMaker Developer 7 are required to compile modified versions of the plug-in