Wired Client is an open, modern and free version of the BBS-style client/server system, providing chat, messaging and file transfers. Wired Client is a native Mac OS X client written using Apple's Cocoa. It features full support and compatibility with the Wired protocol and the Wired server, with an interface that is as ingenious as it is easy to use.
- Cocoa-Based Wired Client is a native Cocoa application that is perfectly integrated to your favorite operating system. It offers a clean user interface and takes advantage of latests Apple software technologies. ￼
- Open more...
- Fix text resizing in user list when using small icons style
- Fix built-in theme customization
- Fix timestamp margin in the vintage template
- Fix a bug where nick was missing (Table Cell View instead) in private chats user list
- Re-add many missing translations resources
RequirementsOS X 10.7 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software