With iRecordMusic you can:
- Record Internet audio as MP3, AAC, AIFF, Apple Lossless, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, 3GPP
- Record in Real-Time to AAC, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC
- Stream audio to Airport Express
- Schedule recordings via iCal
- Make multiple recordings at the same time
- Tag recordings with session information
- Add recordings to iTunes playlist
- Split recordings manually, or automatically by time
- AppleScript support
- Support for audio content broadcast in:
- RealAudio / RealVideo
- QuickTime media
- Flash Web content more...
- Fixes an AppleScript issue which can cause the application to freeze.
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later Universal Binary.
- iCal 1.5.5 or later (for scheduling)
- iTunes 6 or later
- QuickTime 7 or later
- RealOne Player (free, for RealAudio support)
- WindowsMedia Player 9 (free, for PowerPC WindowsMedia support)
- Flip4Mac WMV Player (free, for Universal WindowsMedia support)
- LAME MP3 Encoder (free, for real-time MP3 support)
- Xiph QuickTime Component (free, for Ogg Vorbis playback in iTunes & QuickTime)