- Control iTunes from your mobile device - best from the iPhone or iPod touch!
- Control your PowerPoint or Keynote presentation - using your iPhone or an Apple Remote
- Control your HiFi, Video, DVD, whatever, by infrared from your Mac (*)
- Create your own remote controls with iRed's graphical editor or browse iRed's online repository to see what other users have designed
- Use iRed's built-in timers and global shortcut features to control your Mac or schedule recordings
- iRed2 is currently in more...
- Compatibility with OS X 10.9
- Please note: Unfortunately, Philips hue is for OS X 10.8 or later only
- Support for Philips Living Whites switches
- Philips hue groups
- Support for Global Cache's iTach Flex
- AppleScriptability for serial, contact closure and hue actions
- Shrinked app due to more...
- OS X 10.5 or later
- Infrared USB device IRTrans