PlistEdit Pro is the most advanced property list editor written for Mac OS X. Property list files are used throughout OS X, and with PlistEdit Pro, users can easily change these files and exert finer control over their systems. You can use PlistEdit Pro in your development work, and its built-in preference file browser lets you explore and tweak your system's settings to your heart's content.
- Full drag and drop and copy/paste support
- Full keyboard navigation of the interface
- The ability to view and edit a property list both in an outline and as raw text
- Support more...
- Updated Sparkle framework to fix security vulnerability
- Added a preference for whether to create a new document when activating PlistEdit Pro
- Improved documents updating to reflect recent changes in their structure definition
- Added a button to show NSURL resource values stored in bookmark data objects
- Resizing a structure definition window smaller more...
- OS X 10.9 or later