Some of PlistEdit Pro's features include:
- Full drag and drop and copy/paste support
- Full keyboard navigation of the interface
- The ability to view and edit a property list both in an outline and as raw more...
- PlistEdit Pro now requires OS X 10.9 or later
- We now prevent changing the class of the root dictionary when editing a preferences file
- Saving preferences plists on Mavericks and later now pushes changes to CFPreferences when appropriate
- We can now read Xcode 5/6 structure definition files
- Removed the autocompletion feature, due to buginess and more...
- OS X 10.9 or later