iPod MP3 Enabler is a tool to give you easy access to the MP3 files stored on your iPod by making the files visible in a "Music" folder at the root level of the iPod. You can drag either the "Music" folder or any of the "Fxx" folders to iTunes to import that music into a library so it can be played directly from the iPod.
- Implemented a catch for the possibly missing "stat" program.
- Added "stat" to the dtools.sit package.
- Updated readme with information regarding all user-reported errors.
- Implemented tests for missing GetFileInfo and SetFile tools.
- Drastically improved error checking and reporting.
- Drastically improved the user-interface.
- Mac OS X 10.0 or later, BSD Subsystem installed (it is installed by default by OS X installer CDs), Developer Tools.*Previously available here