The main goal of the Tomato Torrent project was to separate the BitTorrent code from the Mac code, so that either can be updated without having to modify the other. I got 80% of the download window's current functionality implemented within 3 days of starting the project. Then I decided to finish just a bit more, and the project just kept getting bigger and bigger.
- Built on BitTorrent 4.2.0
- Remembers recent downloads and where you've saved them to, making resumes quick and easy
- Shows detailed download statistics
- Shows detailed information about torrent more...
- Adds Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard support
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later