AddressWeb is a small and easy to use utility that converts your address book contents into HTML.
nice app but too basic.
- pictures should be stored in a new "pic-folder" and not in the same directory like the .html file
- german umlaut symbols are not converted correctly to html code
- a reverse mode (convert html to adress book entries) would be really great.
Well, it does what it said it does.... I guess. But there are a few problems.
- The default color scheme is hideous, and I can't find the colors selector if it exists.
- It doesn't seem to output them in any logical order.
- Doesn't allow you to add AIM/Yahoo information.
- Did I mention the default color scheme is hideous?
Very basic -- but does what it promises flawlessly.
A nice addition would be some sort of progress indicator.
After selecting a filename and a location to save the file and hitting save -- the beachball of doom spins while the output is computed and saved.
With 1000 names it took a while -- and except for the reassuring drive access -- I would have force quit thinking it had farkled.
Overall nicely done and well-worth a donation.
Learn how MacUpdate Desktop can install apps on MacUpdate with the simple click of the icon. Plus, keep all your apps updated.
Discover New Mac Apps. Save money with MacUpdate Promo & keep your Mac software secure and up-to-date with MacUpdate Desktop.