BookAssembler is a powerful workflow control application that lets managers monitor production of large documents from inception to its final output. Collaborations benefit greatly from its real-time monitoring features - from automatic assembly and impositioning as documents arrive, assigning jobs to team members. And when the document is complete, BookAssembler can output the result to a PostScript device, PDF, or even an eBook.
- Minor bug fixes in imposition module
- Added ebook (WYSIWeb - What You See Is Web) module
- URL, file, go_to_page links
- TOC automation
- Automatic page turning
- Diverse Web skin authoring
- Multi-language support (for Japanese, the pages can turn right to left)