unaceX is a graphical interface wrapping the commandline tool MacUnace.
MacUnace implemented options are :
- Displaying the full report (macunace stdout) during extraction, in unaceX own window (YES or NOT).
- Owerwrite files ([-o] option) (YES or NOT).
- Auto extract ace file in its source folder (YES or NOT. if not unaceX ask to user the destination of extracted files.).
- Automaticaly open the folder of extracted files when extraction have finished. unaceX offers easy ways to extract an ACE file :
- unaceX is developed to allow drag and drop operations; drag more...
- Encrypted files support.
RequirementsMac OS X 10.2 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software