BitPim is a program that allows you to view and manipulate data on many CDMA phones from LG, Samsung, Sanyo and other manufacturers. This includes the PhoneBook, Calendar, WallPapers, RingTones (functionality varies by phone) and the Filesystem for most Qualcomm CDMA chipset based phones. To see when phones will be supported, which ones are already supported and which features are supported, see online help.
Version 188.8.131.5290303: (bitpim-tests)
- Maintenacne: Upgrade to Sqlite-3.6.1 and APSW-3.5.9-r2.
- Maintenance: Upgrade to pySerial-2.4.
- Maintenance: Upgrade to paramiko-1.7.4 (Desmond).
- Maintenance: Upgrade to PyWin32 Build 212.
- Maintenance: Upgrade to wxPython-184.108.40.206.
- New phone support: Motorola V3m (Sprint) (Initial)
- Bug fix: more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later, Qualcomm CDMA chipset-based cell phone, and a USB data cable for the phone. See this page for more info on supported phones.