- No need for configuration
- Six predefined folders: Applications, Developer Applications, Home, Documents, User-Defined, and Snippets
- Keeps all your snippets and text modules handy
- Operates as a menu extra, requires no hacks or extensions
- Ideal replacement for Dock folders in OS X 10.5
- Improved: Menu handling adapted to OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Improved: Developer menu displays contents of "/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications" if there is no folder "/Developer/Applications".
- Fixed: Minor issues in case of user home directories not located in "/Users".
- Fixed: Due to a revised online help, the Welcome to XMenu help topic more...