BezierPrimer should be useful for beginners of bezier drawing and for those who just want to draw simple objects. It should also be interesting for those who like to see the bezier structure - indeed this is why the author started developing this program.
The main features of the program:
- an information panel displaying XY positions of bezier elements (Move, Line, Curve),
- possibility of saving paths as patterns so that they can be accessed easily in drawing other documents,
- aÃ¯Â¿Â½ way of "free drawing" which allows elements to be drawn one after another without more...
- "Simple Lines" free drawing function.
- "Smoothing" function which converts line elements into curves and then reduces the number of curves when used repeatedly.
- Existing image files (tiff, jpeg, pdf, etc.) can be read in to be document base.
- Multiple-page support when a PDF file is read in.
- Zoom function
- Display Options as a toolbar item on the document window toolbar.