The following features are available in TinkerTool System:
- Run the periodic system maintenance scripts by simply pressing a button
- Reset the permission settings of OS X system files (*)
- Repeat the installation step "Optimizing System Performance"
- Clean up cache files of the Internet browsers Safari, Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla, OmniWeb, Camino, Opera version 6, and iCab more...
- By request of many users, panes of TinkerTool 5 can now be integrated into the application (TinkerTool 5.3 or later is required). As a result, support for 32-bit computers had to be removed. Users of such systems should keep version 3.31.
- Corrected a problem where information about the system enclosure was not displayed correctly as part of the system management overview.
- OS X 10.6 or later