AudioTest generates audio test signals and can save audio test signals as audio files.
- Wave types: Sine wave, Triangle wave, Sawtooth wave, Square wave, Pulse wave, Anti-aliased Sawtooth wave, Anti-aliased Square wave, Anti-aliased Pulse wave, White noise, Pink noise, Brown noise, and Gaussian noise.
- Frequency: fixed, linear sweep, and logarithmic sweep.
- Level: fixed, linear sweep, and logarithmic sweep.
- Phase shift: ±180 degrees.
- Sample rates: 11.025k, 22.05k, 32k, 44.1k, 48k, 88.2k, 96k, 176.4k, and 192k.
- Bit depths: 8-bit, 16-bit, 24-bit integers, and more...
- Fixed a crash bug when there are duplicate audio-device names.