mailMaker allows the creation of personalised bulk e-mails (newsletters), which can be sent via the users default e-mail client to friends, family, clients, classmates, or society/club members. Using mailMaker it is possible to:
- create an e-mail to be sent to multiple recipients
- add addresses for recipients from either the Apple Address Book (full integration with mailMaker) or by manually adding addresses
- add attachments for inclusion in the e-mail (either use drag and drop or browse to the file(s))
- save all the details for future use or re-use
- send the e-mails using your default e-mail client more...
- Minor update to correct a number of small (rare) bugs