MenuControl is a FileMaker Pro tool that allows you to create real menus in FileMaker. The menus can then contains any scripts that you wish. Then you can deactivate the default FileMaker menu, making your files more unique and custom built. Features include:
- Create custom FileMaker Pro menu and submenu items.
- Customize your menus depending on layouts.
- Customize your menus for different users.
- Helps add security to your FileMaker Pro creations.
- Adds better control of navigation from a user's viewpoint.
- Remove default cluttered menus
- Assign custom keyboard shortcuts to your scripts and menu items.
- Fixed: In FileMaker 11, on Mac OS X, in case if document contains a scroll bar, Pop-Up and Context menus could get displays in a wrong position. This has been addressed.
- Fixed: Empty Context menu could prevent the plug-in from displaying Context menu for another event. This has been addressed.
- Fixed: In FileMaker 11, on Mac OS X, in case if database displays a custom dialog more...
- Mac OS 9.2.2 or later
- FileMaker 11 or earlier (Pro, Developer/Advanced, or Runtime version).
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software