- Create custom FileMaker Pro menu and submenu items.
- Customize your menus depending on layouts.
- Customize your menus for different users.
- Helps add security to your FileMaker Pro creations.
- Adds better control of navigation from a user's viewpoint.
- Remove default cluttered menus
- Assign custom keyboard shortcuts to your scripts and menu items.
- Fixed: In FileMaker 11, on Mac OS X, in case if document contains a scroll bar, Pop-Up and Context menus could get displays in a wrong position. This has been addressed.
- Fixed: Empty Context menu could prevent the plug-in from displaying Context menu for another event. This has been addressed.
- Fixed: In FileMaker 11, on Mac OS X, in case if database displays a custom dialog more...
- Mac OS 9.2.2 or later
- FileMaker 11 or earlier (Pro, Developer/Advanced, or Runtime version).