DoktorKleanor for Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger" is radically different from other existing system maintenance utilities.
The AppleScript Studio + Cocoa interface of DoktorKleanor 10.2 has been replaced by an interactive dialogue between the Doktor Kleanor and the user.
What is original here is that the Doktor offers a list of problems it can fix (e.g "Safari is slow", "Mac Help quits unexpectedly"), rather than a list of repair functions (e.g. "Clear the caches", "Delete preference file x"), thus guiding users to a quick solution to their Mac's problems.
In addition, the code is "100% Unix" (it's a shell script), which more...
- Updated for Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger"
- Fixed a few bugs that prevented some of the repair functions from doing anything
- Removed a few harmless error messages
- Added fixes for iCal, iSync and Sherlock problems, Spotlight, and FireWire drives.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or laterIf you are running Mac OS X 10.3 Panther, use DoktorKleanor 10.3 If you are running Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar, use DoktorKleanor 10.2