A Portrait of Netochka Nezvanova will scan your home directory for interesting images, pictures, and bitmap files, and use them to construct a montage in realtime. Various parameters, options, controls and manipulations are provided, but are only accessible by purchasing a serial number.
- Control over maximum filesize usage (useful for avoiding overly large documents)
- Selective file type options (free version restricted to JPGs)
- Configurable 'root' (ie. a folder to start looking for images in)
- Location inspector (shows you current folder and filename being scanned)
- Mute option to suppress more...
Mac OS X 10.2 or later, G4 processor with plenty of RAM, Full QuickTime 5+ install, a well used computer (essential for good results)