PhotoToolCM is a contextual menu plugin for Mac OS X. It helps you to manage/organize JPEG photo image created by digital cameras. Originally, I was going to add these features and functions to my QuickImageCM. However, I realized that due to some technical reasons, adding these features would increase the object size of QuickImageCM dramatically. So I decided to make it a separate CM plugin. This CM plugin can be a nice companion of the QuickImageCM and it has supplemental features you don't find in my QuickImageCM
Below is the summary of what this CM plugin can do. All of these features can be used right from the Finder without more...
- Added 'Add Frame...' funtion!!
- Fixed a major bug that may cause Finder crash when lossless transform is executed.
- Added 'Long Edge' mode as a resizing base of the batch resize function.
- Now it remember the last settings used for batch resize and use them for the next time.
- Added 'Add Prefix' mode for output file name option. (for Lossless more...
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later