MacBusiness POS allows rapid, easy, and secure sales entry via a keyboard (mouse optional) or barcode scanner, prints to a receipt printer (or any printer) and opens a cash drawer if required. Cash or account sales are supported, stock levels are kept constantly up to date, and sales reporting is extensive. Products and prices can be picked from pop-up menus. Cash amounts are automatically rounded (up, down, or not at all, you choose), change is automatically calculated, and multiple payments and payment methods accepted on any sale. Supports up to two tax rates, e.g. PST and GST, with inclusive or exclusive pricing. Takings more...
- Barcode printing: print barcodes from your product list.
- Contact management: track marketing campaigns, contact history/reminders.
- Two sales tax rates: tax rate selected per product, with override on transactions.
- Customer discount.
- Tighter security on transaction entry by sales staff.
- Customisable receipts/invoice form.
- Serial number tracking.
- New reports: more...
RequirementsMac OS X 10.5.7 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software