iResize can resize, compress, and save as JPEG at 72dpi the image files (8-bit) GIF, JPEG, PICT, PNG, TIFF, and PSD.
Here are some key features of iResize:
- New and streamlined interface
- Easy and fast
- Check before resizing with the new JPEG compression/quality preview
- Rename and sequential numbering of the resized images, and/or
- Add some text (example: -small) at the end of the file name
- Handles accented characters (ü,ç etc.) in the file names
- Rotation of single or multiple images
- EXIF data reading
- Brightness control for the resized more...
New in version 3.2.6:
- Added Spanish localization (thanks to Javier Ibarz Verdún)
RequirementsOS X 10.4 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software