- Speech Recognition (for Start, Stop, Reset, "current value", and "disable speech recognition").
- Speech support for counting seconds, speaking alerts.
- "Tick" sound on seconds.
- Count up and count down modes.
- Floating mini window mode takes up less space.
- Low CPU usage (esp. when in background or hidden).
- Written with Cocoa - native to Mac OS X.
- Dock menu to start/stop/reset timer.
- Multiplier view for counting elapsed frames. more...
- [new feature] New menu extra optionally displays timer in menu bar.
- [new feature] Dock icon can be hidden when menu extra is shown.
- [new feature] Greatly expanded text-to-speech options including count down expiration warning, ability to speak last ten seconds of a countdown, and customizable voice and speech rate settings.
- [new feature] Retooled more...
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later