Magic Lantern is an image viewer. Its goal is to be simple and fast. Once a file has been opened, you can browse through neighboring files in the current directory with relative ease.
Version 1.0.1 adds the following:
- Source project now uses Xcode
- Fullscreen viewing has been rewritten to be volume control/brightness control/exposé friendly.
- Flashing when returning from fullscreen has been reduced.
- Weird issue with nonfunctional arrow keys seems to be resolved
- Menu option to disable automatic resizing (from Eli Cash).
- Mac OS X 10.2.6 or later