PRC-Tools is a free collection of tools that allows you to create C/C++ Palm OS applications.
Since Metrowerks has dropped Mac support in CodeWarrior for the Palm OS platform on February 2003, "PRC-Tools for OSX" remains at the moment the only Palm OS development environment that runs natively under Mac OS X.Be sure to read the 3-step tutorial and you'll find out how easy it can be to start developing applications for your Palm handheld under Mac OS X.This package also includes other stuff which is not directly part of PRC-Tools software, but absolutely necessary to more...
- PRC-Tools for OSX r3 includes the latest version of the tools (version 2.3) that was released on September 18, 2003.
- It adds Mac OS X Panther compatibility.
- In addition to the m68k compilers, r3 now includes ARMlet tools.
- A new version of the resource compiler is included ("PilRC v2.9 patch release 10")
- The Palm OS SDKs location has been more...
- Mac OS X 10.2.x (Jaguar) or 10.3.x (Panther), Developer Tools (Jaguar) or Xcode Tools (Panther)